EXCLUSIVE: De’Longhi Announces Major Restructure Senior Exec Exit
De’Longhi Australia has announced a major restructure following the upcoming exit of key management at the Australian subsidiary.
Tom Mitchell, who has been described as one of the biggest contributors to the success of De’Longhi Australia since its inception, is set to take up an overseas role with De’Longhi.
He becomes the Business Development Director Asia, Pacific and Americas. He will report to Paul Accornero, Managing Director responsible for Asia Pacific & the Americas.
Until he leaves Mitchell will continue as GM of Sales and Marketing, there is also set to be a major review of the Companies marketing operations which is set to undergo a restructure.
The Italian Company who has lost several key managers spanning human resources and marketing has also announced that their sales and marketing functions will now be split.
According to Paolo Albertoni CEO De’Longhi Australia the new Australian sales structure will see Peter Marantos become General Manager of sales.
Darryl Yakas has been promoted to National Sales Manager. while Bill Simos will become National Sales Manager MKA& Commercial. Oday Abdal will become National Field Sales Manager.
According to an internal memo obtained by ChannelNews, the people reporting to Darryl Vakas will be:
• Sales Brand Manager Kenwood and Braun: this is a newly created position
• Channel Manager Narta 1(Current)
• Channel Manager Narta 2: this is a new position; we acknowledge the complexity of the NARTA account
• Channel Manager Mass/Hardware/Grocery (Current)
• Channel Manager Independents, Specialists (Current) Reporting to Bill:
• QLD Commercial (Current)
• NSW Commercial (Current) Reporting to Oday:
The changes will be effective from 1 January 2017.