D-Link DIR-895L Ultra Wi-Fi Router Launches In Oz
D-Link’s DIR-895L AC5300 MU-MIMO Ultra Wi-Fi Router, decked out with eight high-powered antennas to maximise coverage and speed, has launched in the Australia market.
The DIR-895L delivers combined wireless speeds of up to 5,332 Mbps (1,000 Mbps in 2.4 GHz, plus 2,166 Mbps in 5 GHz, plus 2,166 Mbps in 5 GHz).
It also sports gigabit WAN/LAN Ethernet ports for high-speed wired connectivity, and is enabled with WPA2 security and Wi-Fi Protected Setup to ensure network integrity and ease-of-setup.
“Following on from the success of our DIR-890L AC3200 Wi-Fi Router, which was the first from the Ultra Performance Series, the DIR-895L continues D-Link’s philosophy of innovation by being built with the best speed, coverage and processing power available,” D-Link ANZ managing director Graeme Reardon commented.
“One feature particularly worth mentioning is Multi-User MIMO, which, when combined with Multi-User MIMO-enabled devices, provides the next level of Wi-Fi performance.
“Anyone who has ever lost their Wi-Fi signal while gaming or streaming movies on Netflix can benefit immensely from the advanced features and chart-topping wireless speeds and coverage this new router offers.”
- 1.4 GHz dual-core processor – faster processing power for supporting enhanced network speeds
- 4×4 Data streams – supports four simultaneous data streams for increased throughput
- MU-MIMO technology – provides a high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal to multiple devices simultaneously
- Smart Connect – automatically assigns devices to the best possible wireless band available for optimal performance
- Advanced AC SmartBeam – tracks connected devices for enhanced Wi-Fi speed and range
- Tri-Band Wi-Fi – two 5 GHz bands and one 2.4 GHz band for faster Wi-Fi speeds
- Intelligent QoS – traffic optimisation to help prioritise network traffic so video streaming, gaming and VoIP calls run smoother over both wired and wireless networks
- Intuitive UI – controlling the network with an easy-to-navigate user interface
- Eight high-power antennas – maximum coverage throughout the home
- mydlink Cloud – monitor the network from any PC, smartphone or tablet
- USB 3.0 – up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Easy setup – easy installation with web-based setup wizard or Quick Router Setup (QRS) app
Available now, the DIR-895L carries a price tag of $699.95 RRP.
Further information can be found here.