Logitech Nabs Five CES 2018 Innovation Awards
Five of Logitech’s products have been named ‘CES 2018 Innovation Awards Honourees’, for “outstanding design and engineering in cutting-edge consumer electronics” across 28 product categories.
Logitech’s Innovation Awards Honouree products are:
● Headphones Category: Jaybird RUN
● Gaming Category: Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging System
● Smart Home Category: Logitech Circle 2 [not available in Australia]
● Computer Peripherals Category: Logitech CRAFT Advanced Keyboard with Creative Input Dial [not available in Australia]
● Software and Mobile Apps Category: Logitech FLOW
Logitech President and Chief Executive Officer, Bracken Darrell, affirms its an honour to be recognised, adding that design is central to the company’s products:
“Design is central to the creation of all Logitech products and we spend a great deal of time working to get it right, so we’re thrilled to be recognised by the Consumer Technology Association”
“We want to create products that look cool, feel good and exceed expectations, and it’s an honour that these five were recognised for that”.
Innovation Honouree entries are judged on engineering, aesthetic/design, function and user value, compared to other products on the market.
All of Logitech’s honouree products will be on display at CES 2018 in Las Vegas from January 9th – 12th.
The products will also be displayed in Logitech’s space, #CP9, outside the Las Vegas Convention Center across from Central Hall.
CES’ Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) – the owner and producer of CES 2018.
The complete list of honorees is available here.