IFA 2018: Lenovo Unveils New Yoga & Chromebooks For Oz
Lenovo has sought to take on the likes of Acer and Dell, by unveiling a suite of next-generation Yoga and Chromebook laptops at IFA 2018 in Berlin.
The new range will join Lenovo’s ThinkPad X1 Extreme (read more here).
Lenovo ANZ Managing Director, Matt Codrington, claims the devices form part of the company’s ‘Intelligent Transformation’ strategy.
Here’s a rundown of several models confirmed to land in Australia sometime soon (release date yet to be confirmed).
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- flagship Windows® 10 consumer 2-in-1 laptop
- “never before seen” rotating Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos® Speaker System speakers
- supports Dolby Vision™ HDR
- features a Garaged Pen which charges in its compartment
- Far-range mics enable Cortana® and Alexa to recognize voice command from up to four metres away, even in standby mode
- up to 10 hours of battery life and “rapid charging”
- Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos Speaker System
- latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor
Yoga Book C930:
- claimed to be world’s first dual display laptop with E Ink
- E Ink screen turns into customisable keyboard with multi-language support. Converts into ‘digital paper’ for notes or an eReader
- Windows 10 and Intel Core processor
- high-definition screen
- 10-point touchscreen IPS display for easy viewing in tent, tablet, stand, or laptop mode.
- integrated graphics and eMMC storage
- 10 hours of battery life
Lenovo Chromebook S330:
- FHD anti-glare IPS display that is “near-edgeless”
- LPDDR3 memory
- an additional 100GB of cloud storage and eMMC storage for quick boot-ups and multi-tasking