D-Link Launch EXO Smart Router Range With Advanced Security Features
D-Link ANZ has launched its all-new EXO Range of Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Routers, offering three new powerful additions to the company’s portfolio of Wi-Fi solutions for the home.
The new DIR-1760 with AC1750 Wi-Fi ($229.95), DIR-1960 with AC1900 Wi-Fi ($279.95), and the DIR-3060 with AC3000 Wi-Fi ($399.95) are available now on the D-Link website and from all authorised retailers across Australia and New Zealand.
The next-gen EXO Smart Router range offer high-performance Wi-Fi connectivity combined with McAfee protection, providing a faster and more secure home network.
The Routers all feature a five-year McAfee Secure Home Platform subscription, which protects every device on a connected home network by blocking suspicious connections and access to malicious content.
The Routers come with comprehensive parental controls to help prevent child access to inappropriate content. Parents can set up Wi-Fi schedules per child for better management of online activities.
The EXO range also comes with a two-year subscription to McAfee LiveSafe, which allows antivirus software to be installed on an unlimited number of computers, tablets and smartphones.
The new Routers feature best in class 802.11ac Wave 2, allowing for Dual-Band and Tri-Band combined wireless speeds of up to 1750Mbps, 1900Mbps and 3000Mbps respectively.
For even wider coverage, users have the ability to simply add a DAP-1820 D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh Extender to create a seamless, self-optimising, mesh wireless network.
Other key features include:
- Voice control support with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa-enabled devices;
- The SPEEDTEST-powered routers allow users to find out the true speed of the Internet connection, straight from the router;
- Automatically downloads and installs firmware updates to ensure the best protection and latest features; and
- Powerful 880MHz dual-core processor to handle intensive network activity, allowing users to enjoy buffer-free video streaming, lag-free gaming and lightning-fast internet surfing.
McAfee Secure Home Platform includes:
- Malicious site blocking;
- Connection anomaly and botnet detection;
- Advanced network controls to hide devices from hackers;
- Automatically disconnect selected devices when users are outside of the home; and
- Comprehensive parental control with customisable content filtering, profiles and Wi-Fi scheduling.
“Our new EXO Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Routers provide unparalleled parental controls and enhanced cyber security for the home network and thus give users Internet access that is as safe, secure, fast and reliable, whether they home or out,” said Graeme Reardon, D-Link ANZ MD.