Mitsubishi Launches MSZ-GL Air Conditioner Series
Along with the new the R32 refrigerant tech, Mitsubishi states that the MSZ-GL units “are some of the quietest indoor units in the industry”.
“The new R32 refrigerant technology has completely revolutionised our air conditioning offering, improving the impact on the environment, energy efficiency, and cost effectiveness of our devices,” Atesh Mani, Mitsubishi Electric Australia national product manager, commented.
“Our MSZ-GL series is designed to make it incredibly easy for home owners to ‘set and forget’ with intuitive settings and a quiet, expansive airflow.”
Across theMSZ-GL range, other features include (depending on the model):
– A weekly timer and an “i-save” mode, recalling a preferred (preset) temperature at the press of a button on the remote controller.
– Optional Wi-Fi control, connecting the units to the user’s smartphone, tablet or online account, allowing for control of each unit via an internet connection.
– A Blue Fin Condenser, providing an anti-corrosion treatment for the heat exchanger of the outdoor units.
– Wide and Long Airflow over a horizontal range up to 150 degrees in heating and 100 degrees in cooling, with a reach as far as 12 metres from the unit.
– A demand response-enabled interface, where Demand Response Mode is activated in response to signals sent from the electric power company at times when it is necessary to reduce peak demand.
– Quiet mode fan speed setting, providing quiet operation below 19 dB(A) for 2.5 and 3.5 kW models.
Mitsubishi states that the MSZ-GL series – comprising its MSZ-GL25/35/42/50/60/71/80VGD models – is available now through specialist dealers and selected retail outlets.