Winning Group Launch World-Class Training Centre
Winning Group have announced the November 18 launch of its world-class, purpose-built training facility, the Winning Academy, along with an industry-first training program.
Located in Rosehill, the Winning Academy program will focus on technical competencies and soft skills in a bid to encourage the world’s best practice for customer service and certify Winning Group team members.
This includes product experts, customer service teams, delivery teams and installation teams.
According to John Winning, Winning Group CEO, this has been developed to help the team achieve its company mission of providing the best shopping experience in the world.
“The Academy is accessible to all team members, providing them with a certified training course, which will demonstrate that Winning Group team members are equipped with the best skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service,” Winning said.
“This is a truly unique training approach, something which we anticipate will become the benchmark for retail services and logistics training nationwide.”
The Winning Academy, led by Matthew Ahern, national training and product expert, and Chris Tan, learning, education & development manager, involves:
- Purpose-built, world-class facility: The Academy has been purpose-built in consultation with leaders from the education industry and includes multiple environments, which simulate stores, customer home environments and technical installation spaces.
- Range of courses: The Academy will service all of our training requirements starting from basic introductory courses through to masters-level certifications. The courses will be a combination of class-based theory, supported by practical hands-on training and in-field coaching.
- End-to-end training capability: The Academy will be used to train product expert teams, delivery teams, installation teams, customer service teams etc. on all aspects of their respective roles – from technical competencies to soft skills.
- Specialist educational trainers: The Academy team have been hand-picked from some of the world’s leading educational institutions.
- Training pathways: The program will provide team members with clear achievable pathways to enhance skills and improve career advancements possibilities, while continuing to heighten customer experience at every level.