New Arlo Go 2 Security Camera Makes Remote Location Tracking A Breeze
Arlo a major player in the consumer security market has launched the Go 2 LTE/Wi-Fi Security Camera, the big difference is that this model houses a SIM card has colour night vision and can be used at remote locations such as on a boat, while camping or on a large commercial property or farm.
The $429 4G device is available at JB Hi Fi and The Good Guys.
Housed in sturdy casing the camera is a 100% wire-free, weather-resistant, and users who buy an additional ($119) extended battery can easily swap out the existing battery before it runs out.
Users can also directly connect to Wi-Fi, when in range or if not use a SIM to connect to a data network.
“Many security cameras face hard-wiring or Wi-Fi limitations, neglecting a range of important monitoring use cases,” said Lambro Skropidis Regional Marketing Manager at Arlo.
“Go 2’s connectivity versatility combined with our new round-the-clock security and monitoring of hard-to-access locations make it an ideal investment”. He said.
Users can view and record 1080p full HD video day and night, capturing important details with colour night vision due to an integrated spotlight being built into the device.
In addition, two-way, full-duplex audio ensures clear communication with visitors, while a built-in siren can be triggered remotely or automatically to ward off intruders if you spot them using a smartphone tablet or PC.
Also on board is GPS positioning which if the camera is nicked you can track the camera’s whereabouts even over a big area.
Access to Arlo Secure, Arlo’s AI-subscription service, is included with every Arlo Go 2 via a complimentary three-month trial.
The service provides rolling 30-day cloud recordings, personalised notifications such as person, animal, vehicle, and package detection.
Arlo Secure also enables 24/7 Emergency Response so customers can quickly dispatch fire, police, or medical responders to the camera’s location in one touch.
In New Zealand the device is selling for NZ$489.
Complete features of the Arlo Go 2 LTE/Wi-Fi Security Camera include:
Intelligent, Take-Anywhere Security – Connect to 4G LTE network or use 4G LTE as a backup while directly connected to Wi-Fi
- 100% Wire-Free Design – A swappable rechargeable battery powers the Arlo Go 2, eliminating cords and wiring hassles for a sleek install anywhere
- All-Weather Protection – A weather-resistant design ensures the camera can withstand heat, cold, rain, and sun
- Secure Local Storage – Users without an Arlo Secure subscription can opt to insert a secure microSD card into the camera to store videos directly on the device for later access and viewing2
- Two-Way Audio – Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality
- See at Night – View critical details in colour night vision with an integrated spotlight for better identification
- See Clearer Images in HD – View, zoom, and capture clear 1080p video
- Built-In Siren – Users can trigger the siren remotely or automatically during an emergency or when they notice an intruder
- Easily Locate the Camera – Recover or locate camera placement with GPS positioning
- For more information about the Arlo Go 2 LTE/Wi-Fi Security Camera, Arlo Secure or the full range of Arlo smart home security products and services, visit www.Arlo.com.