Samsung Opens New ‘Galaxy Studio’ In Parramatta
As competition in the smartphone market continues to intensify, Samsung has opened its new ‘Galaxy Studio’ in Westfield Parramatta – a specialised centre providing consumers a “hands-on” experience with the new S9/S9 Plus.
Samsung affirms its new Galaxy Studio enables consumers to experience the company’s “latest mobile innovations” – e.g. the Galaxy S9’s ‘Super Slow-mo camera’, personailsed AR Emojis and Samsung Pay functionality.
As an added sweetener, until May 17th the Studio is giving away complimentary ice-cream and coffee on Saturday and Sunday (from 1.30pm – 3.30pm).
The new Westfield Parramatta Galaxy Studio claims to “immerse shoppers” in all aspects of Samsung’s mobile tech, and is built around the below “experience zones”:
- Interactive Table – Explore the key features of the Galaxy S9/S9+ through unique touchscreen interactions
- Super Slow-mo Studio – Take a slow-motion video with the Galaxy S9/S9+, choosing from various scenarios and props including feathers and balls, and then share it on the wall. Each week until 17 May 2018, the visitor who creates the most creative slow-motion video and shares via social media (Instagram or Facebook) with the hashtag #GalaxyStudioSydney will win a Galaxy S9. Visit the studio for full T&Cs.
- AR Emoji Gallery – Create a personal emoji using the Galaxy S9/S9+ and share the GIF file via email.
- Alpine Skiing – Experience a skiing simulator while the Gear Fit2 Pro records your heart rate in real-time and lets you know how many calories you burned during your workout
- 4D Theatre – Enjoy Treasure Hunter, a virtual reality shooting game using the Gear VR’s motion sensing controller.