Rockstar Editor To Land On PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Next Month
Introduced earlier in the year for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar Editor allows players to record, edit and share videos created from footage from the game in both Story Mode and GTA Online.
The update will come with a number of new features that will be available across the PlayStation, Xbox and PC versions, including:
– Ambient audio and sound effects library: add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring scenes to life, or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
– Snapmatic integration: export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, providing freedom when searching for the perfect camera angle.
– Director mode updates: an enlarged mini-map with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
– Copy and paste marker properties: easily copy and paste audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding efficiency to go-to editing techniques.
– New fonts: more style options for titles and credits – tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
Take-Two Interactive, the owner of Rockstar, announced earlier in the month that Grand Theft Auto V had shipped over 54 million units across PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.