Acronis Launches True Image 2015 With Universal Restore
Acronis has launched what is says is “the first and only solution that offers full system backup and dual protection (local and cloud) for multi-platform environments (PC and Mac).”
That would be True Image 2015, its well known file and system image backup software, with the Company saying it “protects the entire system, including email, music, photos, videos, documents, settings, browser favourites, applications and operating system.”
Promising “the most efficient way to do backup” and protecting everything on a computer without usage interruption, the software lets users “restore individual files, or the complete system to any hardware, and quickly get back to work in the event of a system failure.”
There’s also a new feature of particular note, too – the Acronis AnyData Engine which “provides the ability to restore to new hardware, allowing customers to migrate a full system from one computer to another without additional effort or configuration.”
The Company has also unveiled a shiny new website and Acronis logo with the A having a double horizontal bar, presumably to present a fresh new image as it unveils the latest version of its flagship backups software.
Additional features are as follows:
– Full system backup for both PC and Mac – no need to think about what to backup. Acronis True Image 2015 protects everything on a computer automatically, with no usage interruption.
– Intuitive user experience – native to the latest Windows and Mac operating systems with support for touch-screen devices. New user interface provides the easiest way to do full system backup for any user with any level of computer skills.
– Dual protection – backup copies can be stored both locally and to the cloud, empowering users to restore anywhere and to any hardware at any time. Acronis True Image 2015 is the only solution on the market offering complete full system backup to the cloud.
– Unlimited cloud storage – allows protecting any system with any amount of data. No more barriers for full system backup that historically was difficult due to the large amount of storage space required.
– Market-leading performance – Acronis True Image 2015 is the fastest backup solution available with ultra-fast upload of backup copies to the cloud, enabling users to quickly protect their systems and data.
Serguei Beloussov, CEO and Acronis Co-Founder said: “The only efficient way to protect data is to do a complete full system backup, which restores everything, allowing the user to continue working without re-configuring their systems and settings.
“Not long ago, full system backup was available only to professionals – it was difficult to do, slow and consumed too much storage space. Acronis True Image made it possible for any user to do complete full system backup. The latest release is the most complete, easy and safe backup solution available on the market for both PC and Mac.”
The new backup solution is on sale as an upgrade from previous versions from today (September 17) and will be available as a full version in retail stores and online from the 24th of September.
Acronis True Image Unlimited for PC & Mac sells for $129.99 per year for one computer or $199.99 per year for three computers with “unlimited cloud backup space”.
Acronis True Image 2015 for PC & Mac costs $99.99 for three computers with optional cloud backup subscription available separately; upgrades from ATI2014 to ATI2015 start from $54.99.
There’s also Acronis True Image 2015 for PC and Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac, both $69.99 each for one computer with optional cloud backup subscription available separately; upgrades from ATI2014 to ATI2015 from $39.99.