Swann Releases Indoor/Outdoor Cameras & Eco System For Home & B2B Security
They have dominated in the B2B and consumer security market for decades now Swann who have been developing security solutions for over 30 years, having started in Melbourne, in 1987 has launched a whole new IOT security eco system that is set to take on some of the biggest security brands in the world.
The Australian developed Swann products are already ranged at Best Buy in the USA Dixons Carphone, Curry’s PC World in the UK Screwfix, Costco Wholesale, Amazon, Exertis, Fry’s Electronics, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s Home Improvement, along with several other US and European retail outlets have been developing their new IOT ecosystem for nearly two years, with the Company confident that they will be a major brand in the wired and wireless security solutions market worldwide.
A key element of their offering is a single app that allows users to control the new Swann Wi-Fi Alert Indoor Camera and Wi-Fi Outdoor Camera or their integrated multiple camera systems.
Part of their new system are DVRs with Sensor Warning Light Cameras (available in both 1080p and 4K Ultra HD) and 4K Ultra HD NVRs with more powerful Spotlight Cameras featuring crime-deterring sirens.
Pricing for the new range start at $119 for the Wi-Fi Alert Indoor Security Camera and $189 for the Wi-Fi Spot Outdoor Security Camera this is considerably cheaper than similar offering from Ring and Arlo as well as D Link.
Their 4K Thermal Sensing Spotlight Bullet Security Camera is set to retail for $229.95 (Kit Combo to be available in November) and their 4 Camera 8 Channel 4K Ultra HD Spotlight Camera NVR Security System Kit which is a premium piece of kit is set to sell for $1,899.95
The Swann Wi-Fi cameras allow users the flexibility to choose a product to best suit their property needs – whether that is indoors or outdoors.
The Company claims that unlike a lot of cheap Chinese products that are currently hitting the Australian market their products are designed from the ground up for serious security with both cameras capable of being connected to power and can be set up on a smartphone via Wi-Fi within minutes.
Users are able to get day and night, access and with 1080p HD videos recorded to the cloud.
Key Product Information.
• The Swann Wi-Fi Alert Indoor Security Camera allows users to keep an unobtrusive eye on their home’s interior while ensuring its security. The two-way audio also allows users to talk to their guests or warn off intruders with a siren.
• The Swann Wi-Fi Spotlight Outdoor Camera enables users to keep the outside of their home secure. With its powerful spotlights, users can see and record activity at any hour. In combination with its siren and two-way audio, this camera will help to keep their home safe and secure.
Truly reliable wired security that prevents crime every time
• The Swann Day/Night 4K Spotlight NVR Camera is the ultimate crime prevention tool. It connects to premium NVRs to provide state-of-the-art 4K ultra HD video footage. It comes armed with motion-sensing ultra-bright 300 Lumen Spotlights, a loud siren, and two-way audio functionality, as well as mobile alerts. With powerful night vision of up to 45m in total darkness (up to 60m with ambient lights), as well as the ability to see colour at night, users can know what’s happening at any hour.
• The Swann Day/Night 4K Sensor Warning Light Camera with siren connects to a wired DVR recorder. Offering state-of-the-art 4K ultra HD video with a powerful digital zoom, it provides complete protection 24/7, with extended night vision to up to 40m. The 1080p version of the Day/Night Warning Light Camera is also available, offering crystal clear full HD video with night viewing in colour for up to 10m when the lights are activated. Its infrared night vision can capture essential evidence in black and white for up to 30m, ensuring users will not miss a thing.
Complete security control in the palm of your hands
The new Swann Security app gives users the unique ability to seamlessly control multiple wired systems, and Wi-Fi cameras from multiple sites, stream live video and receive notifications to know what is happening at all times. Swann is the only vendor that offers a complete line up of wired and wireless security solutions that completely integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
The new Swann Security ecosystem is packed with great features such as:
• Video Analytics – Smart video analytics, such as Line Crossing, Intrusion and Static Object Detection, to save disk space, time and ultimately notify any unwanted activity around property.
• Smart Alerts – Swann’s True Detect™ Thermal and Motion-sensing technology enables accurate detection for any meaningful activity, enabling users to remain vigilant on what’s happening via their mobile alerts.
Swann also offers optional additional alerts, including pet, vehicle, parcel and camera tampering detection, which are available for the Wi-Fi cameras via an affordable subscription service.
“At Swann, we are committed to simplifying home security for daily life,” said Jeremy Stewart, VP Marketing at Swann. “Consumers want smart security solutions that prevent crime, interconnect with one another, and offer value with no recurring fees, and this is what we are proud to deliver with the new Swann Security products,”
In Australia their new products can be found at JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Bunnings Warehouse, Jaycar Electronics and Officeworks.