Logitech Breaks Records With 19 Good Design 2017 Awards
[Pictured: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM]
Logitech has notched a new company record and nabbed 19 Good Design Awards in 2017.
This is the seventh consecutive year Logitech has won Good Design awards, however, this is the most awards received in a single year for the company.
Below is a list of Logitech’s winning 2017 products:
- Logitech Brio
- Logitech Circle 2*
- Logitech G PowerPlay Wireless Charging System
- Logitech G413 Mechanical Backlit Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech G433 7.1 Wired Surround Gaming Headset
- Logitech G233 Prodigy Wired Gaming Headset
- Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard
- Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Logitech M720 Triathlon Mouse
- Jaybird RUN
- Jaybird X3
- Logitech MeetUp
- Logitech SmartDock
- Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote
- Logitech Slim Combo
- Logitech Universal Folio
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM
- Logitech Doodle Collection
- Logitech C670i Webcam*
[*not available in Australia]
Alastair Curtis, Chief Design Officer Logitech, affirms:
“Logitech had a record-breaking year, receiving 50 product design awards across multiple categories in 2017. We’re honoured to be consistently recognised by respected voices in the design community that recognise our goal of designing exceptional products that people love and enjoy”.
The Good Design Awards are produced by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design in co-operation with the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies. Every year they are given to the “most innovative industrial, product and graphic designs”.