JB Hi-Fi Deliver Massive Savings For Black Friday
With just four weeks until Christmas, JB Hi-Fi is set to launch a massive Black Friday sale, which will see the Australian electronics retailer slashing up to 50% off selected laptops, gaming consoles, TVs and kitchen appliances.
Amongst some of the best deals on offer includes:
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch, normally retailed for $549, now just $299.
- Up to 20% off selected Dell, Lenovo and HP Windows PCs.
- The Acer Aspire 3 15” model, normally retailed for $699, now just $499.
- The Dell 15” Inspiron 3000 is now just $999, down $400 on the standard price.
- The PlayStation 4 500GB console for just $229 – $180 less than usual, while the PS$ Pro with 1TB of storage is going for just $380 ($130 off).
- Nintendo Switch Console + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle for just $399.
- Xbox One X Console bundle (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order or Forza Horizon 4 with Lego Speed Champions) for just $429.
- 25% off all HiSense TVs.
- $1,000 off the Sony 75” KD75X8500G, now going for $2,495. JB Hi-Fi is also offering free local delivery on any 75” or larger TVs.
- The Samsung 512-Watt 7.1.4 Channel Soundbar for just $1,397, $602 less than usual.
- The A50 Wireless Gaming Headset for just $399.
- A buy one, get one free deal fore the Google Nest Hub at $199.
- Half price off the Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker, now for just $39.
- The 4TB Seagate Expansion hard drive for $139.
- An 8TB Western Digital Elements drive for $249, which is $90 off the regular price.
- 20% off smart lighting, male grooming products and microwaves.
The massive sale will take place this Friday, November 29 both in stores and online.