Convoy Shipping New NAD Receivers
Convoy International, the Australian distributor for NAD will begin shipments of the third generation of the Surround Sound Receivers this month.
The updated model of the T 758 from Canadian audio electronics company has a price tag of $2,399. The surround sound receiver will now come with Dolby Atmos, BluOS high-res multi-room audio and 4K UHD Video, Dirac Live, all built in.
Features of the NAD T 758 V3 include:
• Dolby Atmos built in
• 4K UHD Video built in
• BluOS high-res multi-room audio built in
• Modular Design Construction (MDC) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats when available
• Legendary NAD sound combined with latest audio formats
• Simple user interface, AV Presets and inputs can be renamed
• NAD Speaker iQ for easy accurate speaker setup and auto software updates
• Complete with Dirac Live Room Correction software delivers optimised sound quality
The NAD launched the T 758 V3 model Surround Sound Receiver early last month.
Head over to NAD’s website for more information.