What You Can Expect From CES 2018
With just under a month until CES 2018, speculation mounts about what the world’s largest consumer tech brands will unveil at the renowned industry trade show.
CES 2018 will take place in Las Vegas, running from January 9th – 12, 2018.
Naturally, a range of announcements will take place beforehand, with several vendors ready to host press briefings on January 7th and 8th.
Here’s what most commentators are expecting from CES 2018:
– Continued Alexa-integration into third-party devices
– Showcasing its ‘Made By Google’ hardware – inc. Daydream View, Google Home, Google Home Mini, new Pixel 2 and Pixel 2XL
- Perhaps a new PixelBook
- Daydream VR headset
– New range of high-resolution OLED 4K TVs – B8, C8, G8 and W8
- Several competitively priced and mid-range smartphones
– New 150-inch Home LED Display
- Premium MicroLED TVs
- New versions of its QLED TVs
- Foldable smartphone – the Galaxy ‘X’
- New smartwatches
– New Bravia OLED TVs
- New 4K HDR projectors
- New Xperia smartphone
– New laptops and notebooks
– New BlackBerry smartphone
– New laptops or 2-in-1 tablet/notebook hybrids