PlayStation’s Future Revealed At Sony’s State Of Play Broadcast
Sony Interactive Entertainment recently held its last official State of Play broadcast for 2019, which was packed with new game reveals, release date announcements, and new looks at upcoming titles.
Here’s everything Sony announced during today’s event:
- Resident Evil 3 has been confirmed for PS4, with the remake of the PlayStation classic set for release April 2020 and will include the 4v1 survival multiplayer Resident Evil Resistance.
- PlatinumGames is working on a new action title called Babylon’s Fall.
- Media Molecule looks set to launch the full version of its ambitious PS4 title, Dreams, which is set for release on Valentine’s Day 2020.
- Several new details on the upcoming Predator: Hunting Ground game including details on character classes, weapons and the availability of a new female Predator character.
- Announcement of Superliminal, a perspective and physics-based puzzle game where players move through dreamlike landscapes, set for an undisclosed release date.
- The cel-shaded competitive multiplayer battle royal game with a touch of fantasy, Spellbreak, has been announced, with a beta expected early next year.
- Paper Beast, a VR sandbox game where you explore an ecosystem full of strange beasts, has had a new trailer released for it.
- An untitled Goose Game’s goose malarkey and honking havoc was announced for a December 17 release.
For those who wants to check out the entire broadcast, check it out here.