Philips & Nintendo Among Amazon Prime Day Best-Sellers
Amazon has offered revealed several of the top-performing products from Day One of its annual ‘Prime Day’ shopping event, with Philips Hue Ambiance Downlights and Nintendo’s Animal Crossing video game among the best-sellers.
Prime Day kicked off at 12 AEDT on Tuesday October 13, with special discounts on thousands of products until 6pm AEDT Thursday October 15, 2020.
New customers can access a free 30-day trial of Prime (here), reverting to $6.99/month, or $59/annually.
“The first day of Prime Day was a record breaker for Zenify, proving to be our busiest day of sales ever,” claims Zenify founder, Andonis Skiatis.
“Prime Day 2020 has so far surpassed our expectations and we’re thrilled to be able to give some great deals to Amazon Australia Prime members”
“It’s great to see so many Aussies shop on Amazon.com.au and support local businesses like ours during what has been a tough year.”
It comes after Amazon Australian launched a special ‘Shop Local’ store, highlighting products from hundreds of local SMEs, and new curated collections to connect customers with local brands.
Top-performing deals on Day One of Amazon Prime included:
- Save 49% on TOMMEE TIPPEE Twist and Click Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes (6 Pack)
- Save up to 30% on the Philips Hue Garnea 90mm White Ambiance Downlight
- Save up to 45% off RRP on select Bosch Home and Garden. Discount applied in prices displayed
- Deals on select laundry products from OMO, Comfort, Fab and more. Discount applied in prices displayed.
- Save up to 50% off RRP on Select Starburst 500g and Skittles 1.1Kg
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch, Super Smash Bros Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch, and Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch were among the top selling Video Games